- Coordinate and attend meetings with Project Team, Owner, and Architect.
- Visit Job Site at least weekly to monitor work progress.
- Administer requests for information, requests for pricing, and coordinate these requests with the superintendent’s site documents.
Participate in the estimating process
Develop original construction schedule in cooperation with superintendent.
- Modify schedule on a regular basis, communicate with owner, incorporate procurement, or purchasing activities into schedule.
- Update Sub/Suppliers on construction schedule, review schedule with Superintendent on a weekly basis in order to identify schedule challenges and develop strategies.
- Organize project to adhere to schedule, post and keep schedule updated.
- Coordinate purchasing activities based on lead times and schedule requirements.
- Verify that materials comply with construction documents, owners’ expectations, budget, jobsite conditions, subcontractor’s contract requirements and purchase agreements.
- Develop contracts based on Bidding Guidelines.
- Oversee project coordinator in evaluating and facilitating the processing of monthly progress billings, review subcontractor change orders.
- Provide clear scope of work to all bidding subs through the Bidding Guidelines, track plan distribution/quotes in cooperation with the project coordinator.
- Analyze, compare and coordinate bids and provide value analysis suggestions and research to the owner/architect.
- Verify by submittal all products/materials to be used on the project.
- Coordinate submittals/samples for approval by owners and architect.
- Coordinate, gain approval and communicate all change orders. Maintain records, gain approvals and handle billing.
- Review monthly billings for accuracy, budgeting and communication.
- Review billing with Superintendent.
- Develop a communicative and helpful relationship with the owner, architect, project coordinator and superintendent.
- Review daily job reports, invoice, code, review and verify Superintendent’s materials.
- Weekly project reports, Invoicing and maintaining project files.
- Participate in the development, distribution and completion of all architect/owner generated punchlists.