Beck Building Company is hiring a Project Coordinator near Denver, CO. This position assists the project manager in coordinating and executing construction projects from conception to completion and ensures they stay on time and on budget. Must have a basic knowledge of the entire construction process.
Project Coordinator Job Requirements
- Per the Project Manager, develop contracts with subcontractors based on Bidding Guidelines
- Explain and maintain job billing schedule and payment policy to subcontractors.
- Evaluate job invoices and subcontractor’s accounts for accuracy.
- Review monthly Job Bill (when the Job Bill comes to your desk).
- Answer Accounts Payable calls from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Track final payments from subcontractors at end of job.
- Prepare monthly budget analysis itemizing monthly billings.
- Assist in estimating cost of Change Orders
- Update the Change Order Summary when necessary
- In the office, assist the Senior Project Manager, Project Managers and Project Superintendents with special projects.
Job Site Assistance
- Plan and execute the Topping Off Party at the completion of the job.
- Attend weekly site meetings at the job site.
- Print photos from Back Office and put on photo board each week.
- Maintain Owner web page by inserting finish schedule.
- Participate in Post Project Review meeting.
Individual must be able to perform job duties safely and productively for a minimum of 8 hours per day. All safety rules and regulations; including the use and wearing of all required personal protective equipment and clothing, and safe lifting techniques, must be followed. Any other duties as assigned.